As you know bmarketing produces and delivers the e-publication bdaily, which is sent to you directly 5 days a week. We are always keen to improve the service and would appreciate it if you could take 10 minutes to let us know your thoughts on the structure, content and usability of the publication, and indeed the new bdaily Xtra.
1. Is the bdaily read by: (please tick as many as appropriate)
2. Please indicate which features are of most interest to you in order of relevance (1-12 - 1 being the most relevant)?
3. Have you ever contacted the editor?
4. Have you ever subscribed a friend or colleague to the bdaily?
5. Do you think the average article length is:
too long too short just right
6. Would you like to see links from the bdaily to external websites when featured stories are covered?
7. Have you ever made any submissions to the bdaily? if so what was it for?
8. What sort of response did you receive from coverage in the bdaily?
Good response Fair response Small Response No Response Can't Tell
9. Do you currently subscribe to the bdaily Xtra?
10. Where would you normally look for information on local events?
11. What features would you like to see covered:
12. As the bdaily develops, so do its features. What additional on-line features would you like to see included?
13. Would you pay to receive the bdaily and bdaily Xtra?
14. Would you pay to advertise on the bdaily?
15. Do you use the bdaily.info website? If so, what do you get out of it? If not, what would you like to see on the website?
16. Which Operating Sytem do you use most of the time?
17. Which Email Program do you use most of the time?
18. Overall, how would you rate the bdaily against other news deliveries?
Excellent Good Fair Poor
19. Please add any further comments about anything bdaily or bdaily Xtra related. This will help to get your full perspective on the publications.
please tick if you do not want us to use any of your comments for bdaily promotional materials
Thank you for your input. We will feedback responses once received. We want to encourage more businesses to send articles into us and to get more involved with the publication and hope you will do this more frequently in the future. Also, don't forget the bdaily offers a recruitment service, so any vacancies please sent to rowan and it will be published for free!