|Location||Tyne and Wear|
|Salary||£18–£20 Per annum|
Our Client based in the centre of Newcastle runs a successful fashion retail business and in order to continue strengthening their strong brand throughout the region and further afield they require a talented PR and Marketing Manager to join the team.
- Respond to media enquiries and marketing opportunities for stores and website.
- Build on existing media relationships while creating new contacts, working to secure positive coverage in the media and local & national press.
- Monitor & report competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities to appropriate teams.
- Develop strong working relationships with all brand PRs and agencies to obtain imagery and marketing material throughout the season.
- Possess deep understanding of all internal communications strategies, tools and systems to ensure alignment with overall brand messaging. Able to drive both internal and external communications where needed.
- Work to proactively build on the favourable reputation with target audiences, aligning all communications with corporate brand positioning.
- Planning & delivery and reporting of all automated and semi-automated email communications.
- Direct Graphic Design department in production of marketing and advertising material for traditional and digital media channels.
- Idea generation: maintaining our competitive edge by delivering new marketing innovations to grow and improve conversions.
- Work closely with relevant internal departments, to ensure the email marketing channel is working as efficiently as possible. Continuously improve all email marketing KPIs including deliverability, opens, clicks and revenue.
- Marketing budget management: Advertising, Affiliate Marketing and Partnerships.
- Consistently liaise with existing marketing channels to reassess strategies & spend on a seasonal basis.
- Provide ongoing analysis, key insights & recommendations to optimise performance of existing marketing channels.
Essential Skills and Requirements:
- Highly numerate graduate (or equivalent) with significant commercial email marketing experience, ideally gained in a fashion retail environment.
- Articulate with good writing skills.
- Knowledge of segmentation and targeting.
- Solid understanding of email technology platforms, web analytics, customer databases and segmentation opportunities.
- Commercial acumen.
- Experience of working in a fast-moving environment with competing deadlines and priorities.
- Healthy dose of common sense and initiative.
- Great sense of humour and attitude.
If you are interested in the advertised position please apply through the requested method and we will be in touch shortly with regards to your suitability for the role.
Sharpe Recruitment is a North East based consultancy, dedicated to placing professionals in rewarding jobs throughout the North of England across a variety of disciplines including Digital Media, Creative Advertising, Sales & Marketing, PR, IT and Business Operations.