|Salary||£0–£0 Per annum|
DLC Worldwide are a rapidly expanding provider of training and vocational qualifications. The organisation is currently seeking a CIPS Distance Learning Tutor who will be responsible for the delivery of the CIPS professional qualification from Level 2 to Level 6.
Specific tasks include:
- Induct students onto their respective courses after enrolment
- Receive course work via email from students and assess in line with the course syllabus requirements providing written feedback
- Monitor students’ progress using the online learning platform
- Tutor students with specific advice on course syllabus topics by email, phone or face to face
- Provide guidance and advice to students regarding the CIPS exam structure, content and procedure
- Provide support to sales regarding any queries raised by prospective students
- Provide student progress information to the student mentoring staff as required
- Create course materials for DLC Worldwide’s interactive learning platform.
- Minimum 5 years experience in a procurement role (public and/or private sector)
- CIPS qualified (preferably to Level 6)
- PTTLS minimum qualification or a willingness to work towards
- Ability to deliver other programmes such as CMI/ILM/CILT/IOE/IOM