|Location||Tyne and Wear|
Do you want to work for the North East Small Business of the Year 2009?
Houghton International pioneer technical and commercial innovation in the repair, maintenance and life extension of rotating electrical machines. We work across a range of sectors including rail transport, power generation, industrial automation, oil & gas, mining and marine.
Due to recent growth and expansion we are looking for experienced Turners to work within our Rail Business Unit on a variety of projects, including DC traction motors. Applicants who have a served a recognised apprenticeship or can demonstrate equivalent experience will be at an advantage. Knowledge of the rail industry and DC traction motors is desirable.
What we offer:
* Best rates of pay in the North East in our industry
* Excellent holidays
* Employer Pension contribution
* Flexible working conditions
* Excellent training & development schemes for all staff including 1-2-1 coaching
* 39 or 48 hours per week with a 30 minute lunch break each day
* Core working hours: 8.00am – 4.30pm (3.30pm on Friday)
* Overtime may be required
* Opportunity to work for the North East Small Business of the Year 2009
How To Apply
For more information visit our website: http://www.houghton-international.com
To apply email your CV and a full detailed covering letter explaining why you are interested in the position and what you feel that you can bring to the company to: info