‘Social Media Live’ Workshop
Are you looking to gain a better understanding of the opportunities social media can bring to your business?
Would you like to know what social media is and how it can help your organisation raise brand awareness, explore new markets and support business leads? Not only this, but our practical, hands-on workshop will focus on helping you set-up and enhance your social media profiles too!
Our ‘Social Media Live’ workshop is aimed at those not yet using social media or those that have dipped their toe in the water, but aren’t sure how to progress with it. We will cover a range of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
Our hands-on, practical session will help bring social media to life, enabling you to apply it within your own organisation.
So What’s Included?
· An overview of the key social media channels including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and You Tube
· Why social media can benefit your marketing strategy
· Uncover the mystery behind social media jargon
· Learn about the tools that make social media easier to use
· A practical session on setting-up or editing your main profiles, as well as a guide to managing and maintaining your accounts effectively
· Real examples of social media success stories
· Tips on how to avoid common social media pitfalls
Workshop date: Friday 11th February 2011 from 9.30am-12.30pm, followed by a networking lunch to share your experience and an opportunity to widen your business network too. Investment is only £65.00 and includes refreshments and lunch, as well as access to a laptop/PC.