The Manager’s Tool Kit
Managers are vital to the success of any business – and having the right tools for managing others makes the difference when it comes to getting the job done – and done well.
This course is for the new manager or for those who, having been a manager for a while, want to take a fresh look at management and how to bring the best results for their business and the people involved. It is particularly helpful to manages of SME’s although these management essentials are relevant to every business and organisation. It is often easy for manages to become ‘bogged down’ in the things that don’t really produce the results they need or want. This course focuses on the essential tools involved in managing other people.
Managers have often moved into management roles without having opportunity for any training in leading and managing others. This Manager’s Tool Kit is designed to equip managers to be able to play their part in making their business successful.
Themes of the Course:
- Know Your Business - how to get to grips with vision and values, culture, goals and systems
- Know Your Staff - how to recognise and respond to your staff to get great results
- Know Your Style - how different styles of management work best for you and your people
- Engaging Your Staff - how do you get the best and keep the best
- Improving Performance – how to help your staff to be the best they can be
- Staying in Front – how to stay fresh and future focused in a changing work scene
|Venue||Cobalt Business Exchange and Conference Centre, Cobalt Park Way, Wallsend, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE28 9NZ|
|Cost||£175.00 + vat|