Employment Law Update
Emplaw Solutions would like to invite business owners in the child care industry to this complimentary event specifically aimed at helping business owners to understand the legislation that is about to be introduced and the recent High Court judgment that has serious implications for the child care industry.
This is a not to be missed event for business owners to bring you up to date and learn about the changes you must make before April 2011.
Speaking on the day is the leading Employment Law speaker in the UK, Ray Wrigglesworth, he will make this an entertaining, but very informative presentation that will ensure you go away with all the information you need in order to protect you and your business.
Are you aware of ?
- Parents rights to split maternity entitlement;
- High Court ruling regarding ISA changes and the 30,000 barred cases that leave business owners vulnerable and exposed to litigation claims unless they amend their contracts of employment;
- Changes to CRB checking and penalties for non compliance;
- No forcible retirement age, employees will decide when they wish to retire after 65;
- Increased need for checks on capability;
- The need to issue contracts of employment on the first day of employment rather than in the 8th week of employment;
- New rights for working parents (April 2011);
- Plus all the other changes comming into effect from April 2011
This 3 hour presentation will provide you with everything you need to know about Employment Law in your industry.