bdaily.tv Keeping you in the picture

Download our media pack

Hot dog survives blaze

Date 27 Apr 2007
Author The Editor
Contribute

A puppy managed to set fire to her home, then survived by leaping into the bath and gulping air through the plughole. Six-month-old Peggy switched on the kitchen hob as she tried to reach a chocolate cake intended for owner Tony Shaw's 46th birthday, reports Ananova. As smoke and flames spread around the kitchen Peggy fled to the bathroom of Tony and wife Lorraine’s house in East Sleekburn, Northumberland.

Firefighters dragged her out but gave her up for dead until a neighbour saw signs of life, and she was revived with an oxygen mask and 45 minutes of heart massage. Aw...

  • Post a comment
  • Send to a friend

Send to a friend

Add your comments

Fields marked (*) are required

Sitemap